Like I have
wrote in the previous post, my Ideal post graduate studies after I finish the
public administration career, are a Master degree on Administrative Law and Public
Management. The true is that I don´t expect to study on the outside, so, recently
I have checked which university on Chile imparts a Master like that, and
comparing the options, the post graduate studies that have a curriculum most similar
to what I am looking for, are the one on Alberto Hurtado University which is
directed to lawyers and other kind of professionals that are associated or
interested on Public Administration and want to understand it’s operation
through the administrative framework and to know how it has evolved with the
mutations on public system. I am very interested, because, the classes are on
afternoon, what allow me to keep my studies if I am working at the moment I
decide to start with it, and also, like I have point out previously the last
week, my dream is to work on the Comptroller General of the Republic Office
and, in particular, this Master Degree can help me to deepen what I know about
the Administrative Law, and the elements that concern it, like, transparency, the
emergent organization of administration, Integrity on public state, and other knowledge
to achieve that objective in my life. Also, it gave me the chance to learn
about public management with a law focus, what gave me the chance to practice
my profession on the government entities.
Hello sweeties, today i will talk about a topic that everyone loves: our favorite food!! Sometimes is very hard to choose between several dishes, because they are so delicious!! But there is a plate that always will be in my heart (and in my stomach ha ha): THE LASAGNA. Just think about the taste of Bolognese sauce, the cheese, the onion, the paste, all of that in just one spoonful. I love Lasagna, pasta and the italian food in general. Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge to cook that succulent food :( I just know to cook the typical dishes like eggs, mash, meat, and other simple recipes. Actually, when I have to eat for lunch at the university, I use to buy the everyday menú at restaurants like "Los Magnificos", "Alberto's" and "Té Para Tres" with Junaeb Card, or bring food from my residence (what I pay monthly includes all daily meals, but if I carry food to University i have to eat the same food of the yesterday's dinner for lunch...

Is a interesting area studying Administrative Law and Public Management! It's something that our country need (professionals in this area)
ResponderEliminarWow, sounds tough! but of course you can achieve it
ResponderEliminarAnd it would be great to see you someday as the General Comptroller of the Republic, my best wishes for you!